Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Thank you very much, @micah wotring! :D Everyone's been so graciously welcoming on this thread!
I just pinned my younger brother who makes it his destiny to inexplicably somehow befriend EVERY SINGLE CAT- keep in mind, these are the very same felines that flee in blind terror at a very whiff of me.
He reports that we have EXACTLY 57; naturally, he's just making up a random number due to the fact it's impossible to count those cats.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, @micah wotring! :D Everyone's been so graciously welcoming on this thread!
I just pinned by younger brother who makes it his destiny to inexplicably somehow befriend EVERY SINGLE CAT- keep in mind, these are the very same felines that flee in blind terror at a very whiff of me.
He reports that we have EXACTLY 57; naturally, he's just making up a random number due to the fact it's impossible to count those cats.
Ha, way to go us!! :p
XD I've got a sibling (or 5) like that...

I do not know what is wrong with the quoting mechanism on here- I have read the Help forms and the solutions don't work. :hmm
Currently, we have somewhere around 85 chickens, 9 horses, a mule, innumerable barn cats, a few wandering goats, my mother's massive parakeet aviary, innumerable rabbits in our Satin herd, and -again- so many wandering dogs I've lost count. ;)

You almost sound like me!

Back
Top Bottom