Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Fish teeth look so awesome.
20170806_212738_HDR~2.jpg

:hugs

I got a promotion at work and that's been keeping me busy a heck. Also trying to finish last years school and get started on this semester.

So much to do, so little time...
Thanks Jake :)

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I bet it is keeping you busy. Nice. I just got started on this year's. This is my last year thank God!

Very, very true....

Thanks Jake :)

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I bet it is keeping you busy. Nice. I just got started on this year's. This is my last year thank God!

Very, very true....

Thanks :) I got promoted to the head buffet attendant at the restaurant I work at. So I'm in charge of the buffet. It's super stressful because people eat all the food faster than I can cook it and get it out there.

It's my last year too.

Thanks :) I got promoted to the head buffet attendant at the restaurant I work at. So I'm in charge of the buffet. It's super stressful because people eat all the food faster than I can cook it and get it out there.

It's my last year too.
You're welcome :) Wow! I bet that is stressful. Do you have help? That's a lot to put on someone.

:highfive:

Me and sis have been working on a list of all the animals we will need to do what we want...

150-200chickens
20goats (and a extra ten each year for butcher)
3-4dexter cows
3pigs (Tamworths)
30-50ducks
10sheep
A pair of great Pyrenees
And a couple more dogs.... Always need more dogs.... Now I can start on where all if these animals are going to be housed.

Back
Top Bottom