Trying BYC again...lost account during transition!

chiquitita230

In the Brooder
May 20, 2017
IMG_9229.JPG

Kali keeping watch on the ladies after they moved outside to the coop. She loves her chickens!

IMG_9553.JPG

Typical date night in our house!

IMG_0973.JPG

110 lbs of pure-Pyrenees pansy!

IMG_0989.JPG

Bianca as a puppy and Nala before her thyroid disorder took most of her weight.

IMG_9810.JPG

About 1/2 the the crew enjoying some shrimp/mealworm blend.

IMG_9971.JPG

These ladies were all about posing for the camera!

IMG_9109.JPG

Our happy, 15-year-old (diapered) Blue Heeler. Kali is the happiest diapered dog on the planet!

IMG_9031.JPG

Nala, the constantly mouthy one in the house...

IMG_9758.JPG

First hen huddle in the new coop.

IMG_9306.JPG

Charlotte and Mama being silly at Charming Charlie's!

IMG_9416.JPG

A couch-full of Pyrenees, Heeler, feline, and hubby!

Hi All!
I'm a first year chicken mama who was looking for sexing help with my "girls" last weekend and discovered BYC...just in time for it to go into read-only mode! Happy to have found BYH during the transition, and now I'm working on setting up my BYC account again since it was "lost" during the transition!

We currently have 12-week-old Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, and Silver-laced Wyandottes purchased via mail from Cackle Hatchery as day-old chicks. I would love to discuss chicken rearing, especially regarding these breeds.

I also enjoy gardening and have a cranky old cat (Nala), a Great Pyrenees who is scared of everything, especially ceiling fans (Bianca), and a sweet 3-legged blue heeler (Kali). I have a hubby who hates all things outdoors and thinks I'm CRAZY for chicken-ing, too!

Laura T-R

Attachments

• IMG_9265.JPG
    IMG_9265.JPG
    371 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9132.JPG
    IMG_9132.JPG
    433.9 KB · Views: 2
Very nice to meet your Laura, Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.
I know what you are going thru, I have been a member for several years and yet was denied access to the new website frequent times until the administrator straightened it out for me. It's the second website change since I've been a member.

Seems like as soon as I figure out how to get around, they change everything again.

Very nice to meet your Laura, Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.
I know what you are going thru, I have been a member for several years and yet was denied access to the new website frequent times until the administrator straightened it out for me. It's the second website change since I've been a member.

Seems like as soon as I figure out how to get around, they change everything again.

Hopefully, no more changes anytime soon! I look forward to "hanging out" with other chicken rearers on the site. This is my first go-round with chickens, so I'm learning a lot as I go!

Hi and welcome back!

No there should be no more changes in the near future. I'm afraid we had to move to a new platform as the previous Huddler platform has now been discontinued and they are no longer providing it. If we didn't move there would be no BYC at all.
No accounts should have been lost during conversion. This thread should help you with any logging in issues ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...changing-your-forum-password-or-email.280709/
If you are still having problems you can start a new thread here ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/conversion-problems-bugs-issues.16183/

Good luck for the future with your birds :frow

View attachment 554162
Kali keeping watch on the ladies after they moved outside to the coop. She loves her chickens!

View attachment 554163
Typical date night in our house!

View attachment 554164
110 lbs of pure-Pyrenees pansy!

View attachment 554165
Bianca as a puppy and Nala before her thyroid disorder took most of her weight.

View attachment 554146
About 1/2 the the crew enjoying some shrimp/mealworm blend.

View attachment 554147
These ladies were all about posing for the camera!

View attachment 554149
Our happy, 15-year-old (diapered) Blue Heeler. Kali is the happiest diapered dog on the planet!

View attachment 554151
Nala, the constantly mouthy one in the house...

View attachment 554152
First hen huddle in the new coop.

View attachment 554153
Charlotte and Mama being silly at Charming Charlie's!

View attachment 554154
A couch-full of Pyrenees, Heeler, feline, and hubby!

Hi All!
I'm a first year chicken mama who was looking for sexing help with my "girls" last weekend and discovered BYC...just in time for it to go into read-only mode! Happy to have found BYH during the transition, and now I'm working on setting up my BYC account again since it was "lost" during the transition!

We currently have 12-week-old Easter Eggers, Speckled Sussex, and Silver-laced Wyandottes purchased via mail from Cackle Hatchery as day-old chicks. I would love to discuss chicken rearing, especially regarding these breeds.

I also enjoy gardening and have a cranky old cat (Nala), a Great Pyrenees who is scared of everything, especially ceiling fans (Bianca), and a sweet 3-legged blue heeler (Kali). I have a hubby who hates all things outdoors and thinks I'm CRAZY for chicken-ing, too!

Laura T-R
:frow welcome!

Back
Top Bottom