Trying to identify my barnyard mix chicks

Jvegas

Hatching
Jun 1, 2021
Good morning! I have just had a salmon faverolles hen hatch out 4 chicks. The only roosters on site have been buff orpingtons. One chick is white with a little dark dot on its head, and has 4 toes and feathered feet. I suspect it is a rooster from our light brahma hen. Let me know if that sounds off. The other three chicks were more yellow, with eyeliner effect and two with a little dark spot on their heads. Now at a week old with a little wing definition that does look faverollesey. So first of all does fav and orpington create a sex link and second what should they look like? I will try to get close enough for recent pics later. I dont even know how many toes they have.

Good morning! I have just had a salmon faverolles hen hatch out 4 chicks. The only roosters on site have been buff orpingtons. One chick is white with a little dark dot on its head, and has 4 toes and feathered feet. I suspect it is a rooster from our light brahma hen. Let me know if that sounds off. The other three chicks were more yellow, with eyeliner effect and two with a little dark spot on their heads. Now at a week old with a little wing definition that does look faverollesey. So first of all does fav and orpington create a sex link and second what should they look like? I will try to get close enough for recent pics later. I dont even know how many toes they have.
I would love to know what my foundling rooster Pepper is. Hes actually pretty handsome. Hes all black and the feathers on his back and most of his body show a green and purple shimmer in the sun. Now some deep red feather spots are beginning to show up too right in the center. They look really pretty.

Can someone identify this little cutie? S/he has only three toes so, unless I’m misinformed, is not a silkie. Tail looks roosterish but no crowing (yet anyhow). About 3 months old). Very long legs - jumps tall buildings with a single bound. Inherited her/him from. “bonus gift” sent by Myers hatchery to a family member.
A28B59D3-18CC-4372-B6DE-9918AF90EAA9.jpeg

Can someone identify this little cutie? S/he has only three toes so, unless I’m misinformed, is not a silkie. Tail looks roosterish but no crowing (yet anyhow). About 3 months old). Very long legs - jumps tall buildings with a single bound. Inherited her/him from. “bonus gift” sent by Myers hatchery to a family member. View attachment 2877956
Most likely a black polish

Back
Top Bottom