Trying to save my drake post predator attack

This brought me to tears! I am SO HAPPY!!!!
Girl I can’t stop getting teary eyed!! He’s the very first offspring of our only male we had and he was so amazing and sadly he passed. So we bought an incubator to carry our passed strudel on. Marley Moo was our result. He’s Wonderful. I love him with all my heart. I learned while their incubating they can hear your voice so I sand bob marley songs to him for 27 days lol! It still calms him when I so. Thank goodness he’s clearly tone deaf.
I can’t thank you all enough for helping me save my Marley. I’m in tears as I type this because I thought I had lost him. I miss his brother greatly. It wasn’t the same though. I hope I’m not hated for being more attached to him than his brother

Girl I can’t stop getting teary eyed!! He’s the very first offspring of our only male we had and he was so amazing and sadly he passed. So we bought an incubator to carry our passed strudel on. Marley Moo was our result. He’s Wonderful. I love him with all my heart. I learned while their incubating they can hear your voice so I sand bob marley songs to him for 27 days lol! It still calms him when I so. Thank goodness he’s clearly tone deaf.
I can’t thank you all enough for helping me save my Marley. I’m in tears as I type this because I thought I had lost him. I miss his brother greatly. It wasn’t the same though. I hope I’m not hated for being more attached to him than his brother
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m doing and absorbing every tip from you guys. Thank God for you guys responding.
@Miss Lydia HE MADE IT MY FRIEND!!!!! 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can’t thank you and all these wonderful people enough! I literally SOBBED my heart out over his bath Thursday bc he was lifeless. I thought I lost him. I did EVERYTHING you amazing people recommended and he’s back to his hilariously obnoxious self, just now with a limp lol 🤣 He avoided duck diapers by ONE DAY!! He was ready to get back to hid flock without suspenders and a button pouch lol!!
Bottom line I can’t thank you enough for all you have done to help save my rascal. I love my backyard chickens community. I’d be a mess without you all @Aunt Angus

@crazymazie ! Girl I can’t find you! Maybe I’m on a duck high but you’re support means the world to me

Attachments

• 4ED60C83-004D-4AAC-8FE4-8EE1F21266E2.jpeg
    4ED60C83-004D-4AAC-8FE4-8EE1F21266E2.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 23DFDCA0-7AA2-45B1-9E83-645809CB3B4D.jpeg
    23DFDCA0-7AA2-45B1-9E83-645809CB3B4D.jpeg
    504.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 3185C5AC-2DBA-43F2-8393-AE88F564A0F6.jpeg
    3185C5AC-2DBA-43F2-8393-AE88F564A0F6.jpeg
    468.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3FD28461-E5AA-4F17-AAF6-B385A40896EF.jpeg
    3FD28461-E5AA-4F17-AAF6-B385A40896EF.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 636E0F81-76E6-4F3F-B34C-AE223A38DBE9.jpeg
    636E0F81-76E6-4F3F-B34C-AE223A38DBE9.jpeg
    339.6 KB · Views: 2
Crazie Mazie, Thank you. Your love and support means the world to Marley Moo and I. I can’t seem to find you to tag you. But then again I’m not great with technology. Please thanks this as the ultimate sign of gratitude ❤️

:celebrate :clap:wee:ya:love
What wonderful news!!!
We did it!!!! He’s alive and doing well!! He’s definitely missing his brother though. It broke my heart when we brought him out with the flock and he searched for his brother for over a hour 😖 He seems to be adjusting well! I just don’t think he wanted to wear the duck diapers so he made himself get better 😂
Thank you @Miss Lydia @Aunt Angus and everyone else!! I’m so thankful for this community!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom