1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TSC Bantam Extravaganza

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by bhufflepuff, Mar 22, 2016.

1. bhufflepuff

bhufflepuff New Egg

Mar 22, 2016
    Hi everyone. It's my first post here and my first time really ever having chickens. I of course got sucked in by the random bantam bin and got 12. The first three I got are white silkies. The other ones I got matching sets of three of each. I am not positive on what breed they are or what gender they are. So any help you wonderful people can provide is very much appreciated.

Attached is the imgur album I made featuring pics of all of them. They should be in order but not 100% positive on that.
    Thanks in advance everyone!

https://imgur.com/a/0toVh

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    the first ones if their combs are straight I believe are cochins if not then Brahmas and other ones look like old English.

3. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Irish Colleen Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    It think the first ones are actually Gold-Necked d'Uccles and the and the other ones are Old English Game.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by