TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

Found out shipping in just a few chicks is REALLY expensive! Has anyone had any luck ordering 15 or 25 sexed chicks and selling all the ones you don't want to keep? I thought about going that route. I REALLY want some Speckled Sussex....

Can't wait ours in ct said the end of febuary they had good selection last year between 3 stores in driving distance I was able to get dark,buff and light brahmas speckled susex black australorps and barred rocks plus they had different ones every week.

Hmmm maybe I will wait awhile then....I would probably buy 6 chicks if I could get them from TSC and not have to mess with selling a bunch of chicks. It irritates me that they say they dont know what is ordered this year. I wish they would post a list of what is going to be in and when so people would know and be able to plan accordingly.

They do have a special order form, but that requires ordering 25 chicks. Hopefully you will get lucky and they will have in store exactly what you're looking for.
fl.gif

Hmmm maybe I will wait awhile then....I would probably buy 6 chicks if I could get them from TSC and not have to mess with selling a bunch of chicks. It irritates me that they say they dont know what is ordered this year. I wish they would post a list of what is going to be in and when so people would know and be able to plan accordingly.

Some folks had good luck by proving that they already have some chicks. It's because of regulations. They try to prevent folks from buying just a few as disposable pets. If you tell them you already have a bunch, they may be more lenient.

Ya you are probably right about that,mine know me pretty well im there every week they should I hope they have them in next week I've got the itch for some more peeps

Hubby got a chainsaw for firewood- upside for me is he said he'd clear a section of the woods for me to build the big coop I drew out months ago. That tells me he knows I'll be getting more chicks! Come on tsc..get those chicks in:) watch for the coupon pamphlet too- I picked one up today and it's got $5 off dumor feed which takes the price down to $13 per 50 pound bag for me.

Back
Top Bottom