TSC Chick Days in ND

Nieser

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 20, 2013
Does anyone know or remember what types of chicks they typically get at TSC in Grand Forks, Fargo or Devils Lake ND?

I would call the manager of those stores and ask what they are planning on doing this year. IME they change from year to year as customer preferences change and their source.
Calling now, you could actually influence what they purchase or they may be able to add a few of your choice to the order.

Last year when I called the Grand Forks store, I believe they said never before April or they'd arrive as "chickicles" haha.

Where abouts in ND are you?

Outside of Grand Forks. The lady last week told me first week in March

I live in Bismarck and the store here does not know whats coming till they days before they get them... its just whats available at the time they say..I have 30 ordered from purley poultry and then when tsc gets theres I will get some more...jeff

Not anywhere near you, op, but my tsc also said that they have no idea what they will be shipped. We just have to wait and see...

Last edited:
If you ask the clerk at the store s/he should be able to give you the name of their supplier. That is what we did and found that we had Golden Comets. Nice girls; good layers.

Back
Top Bottom