TSC Chicks and more

lol.png

Bunny and chicken joy! She has really settled in here. I love the name Temptation. Its so fitting. She is a glossy black lop with a few white hairs on her nose. She is so friendly and cuddly. I never knew bunnies could be this way!! She comes to us and wants to interact with us. Its just neat. I might mention that she is a bit spoiled already, just a bit.
roll.png

Does anyone know what red leghorn chicks look like when they are adults? These are flighty fast and curious little birds. They seems really hardy too. Their wing tips feathers are growing in and are yellow/pale with a bit of buff orpington type color. These are not BOs thats for sure, but the color is similar on the first feathers growing in. Is there a sex-link that would be this color? Figuring this out is like unwrapping a present. Its fun to guess and whatever it is I will be happy with it!

I am going to deny too! That seems like the best plan.

Does anyone know how old the TSC chicks tend to be? Mine already had some tail feathers starting and some wing feathers. After just 4 days their wings are nicely feathered, and they are starting to get feathers on their upper backs......

The TSC staff didn't know how old the chicks were or what type they were so I am at a loss here as to their age and I am guessing that they are white lighorns since the feathers are all white with no distinctive markings.

Congrats on the new spring additions

I came home with a new bunny a week and a half ago from TSC. My husband just shook his head...I said my 2 y.o. lil girl wanted her but really it was all me!!! She is a sweet little bunny too loves to be held and snuggle. My daughter named her booboo bunny.

We are getting chicks next week so we are set on new spring additions here too!!!

Back
Top Bottom