TSC has Layena for $9.99

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by musson, Oct 16, 2009.

1. musson

musson Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2009
    Hillsborough NC
    I got a flyer yesterday that says they have it at the introductory price of $9.99 if anyone is interested. This is in NC.

2. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Not for me [​IMG] where are you at???
    Its like 12.99 for me?????

3. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    It was $11.99 here, but it was on sale when I went in this morning. $2 off all Purina chicken feeds because they are promo'ing their new items. Not sure if its just for a week, forget the dates on the sign. I got 2 bags of Layena and 1 Flock Raiser.

4. missfitch

missfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Marysville Ohio
    what is that?

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Purina Layena layer crumbles or pellets is a 16% vegetarian feed.

6. missfitch

missfitch Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Marysville Ohio
    Oh, I want to buy a bag of Purina, didnt know it was called that, Thanks for the info, planning a trip to get......lots of chicken stuff.....shhhh my hubby might read this LOL

7. twentynine

twentynine Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2009
    All they offer is mash-crumbles. I like the pellets. I bought a bag of mash and the chickens are eating it. However I have a slight waste.

8. Airilith

Airilith Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 28, 2009
    Eastern Shore, VA
    Quote:Haha! I know how you feel [​IMG] I'm making my run on Monday. Here's to hoping the sale is at my TSC then.

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

The layer pellets I buy are already $9.50/ 50 lb so it wouldn't save me anything, even if I wanted vegetarian feed. I realize that it's a savings over the regular price of Purina, though ( I won't buy from TSC anyway)

10. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    I was just in TSC, and layena is 12.99 [​IMG] More expensive than at the feed store... Actually, I've been going there less and less... They seem to be getting more expensive all the time. I can even get waterers/feeders cheaper at the feed store. It used to be the other way around [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by