TSC has Layena for $9.99

Not for me
hmm.png
where are you at???
Its like 12.99 for me?????

It was $11.99 here, but it was on sale when I went in this morning. $2 off all Purina chicken feeds because they are promo'ing their new items. Not sure if its just for a week, forget the dates on the sign. I got 2 bags of Layena and 1 Flock Raiser.

Oh, I want to buy a bag of Purina, didnt know it was called that, Thanks for the info, planning a trip to get......lots of chicken stuff.....shhhh my hubby might read this LOL

All they offer is mash-crumbles. I like the pellets. I bought a bag of mash and the chickens are eating it. However I have a slight waste.

The layer pellets I buy are already $9.50/ 50 lb so it wouldn't save me anything, even if I wanted vegetarian feed. I realize that it's a savings over the regular price of Purina, though ( I won't buy from TSC anyway)

I was just in TSC, and layena is 12.99
barnie.gif
More expensive than at the feed store... Actually, I've been going there less and less... They seem to be getting more expensive all the time. I can even get waterers/feeders cheaper at the feed store. It used to be the other way around
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom