TSC silkies

ZooZoo

Songster
12 Years
Mar 21, 2007
Northern New Jersey
Does TSC carry silkies? I recieved thier pamphlet on what breeds they get but i thought i remember seeing some people with silkie chicks from tsc on this board. Also, how long do the chicks usually remain on sale for? The day they arrive i might be busy, do you think most will be gone by the next day?
thanks

I don't know about yours, but here they are gone in minutes. The first shipment was gone before I got there (less than an hour after they got them). With the second shpiment I was actually able to get some but we had to take a number and it was first come, first served. I was # 7 and they were about 3/4 gone when it was my turn.

We are supposed to have assorted bantams at our TSC so I might get a silkie...or two..
tongue.png

My TSC is getting 1500 assorted pullets and straight runs from Mt Healthy Hatchery. This is a list of the chicks that Mt Healthy sells - don't see any silkies on it.

Araucanas, Barred Plymouth Rock, White Rock, Black Australorps, Black Sex Link, Black Giants, Buff Orpingtons, Cornish Rock Comets, Brahmas, Wyandottes, New Hamps Reds, Partridge Rocks, Leghorns, Cochins, Speckled Sussex

Your TSC might use a different hatchery and have a different assortment.

Back
Top Bottom