TSC Tilton, NH

i believe most of us are going to merrimack instead on saturday.
tilton store must be running this one themselves, ii dont have any info on it, sorry,

I'll go to Merrimack too if anyone wants free roosters! I'm just not willing to drive an hour plus on the chance that nobody will want these guys! We have 3 and decided to keep my sons. He is left in a separate run and coop with his girls due to vicious fights with the BO. Any takers? The BO has never been an issue with people. The nhr pecked my mother in law's hand twice. (I still insist it's because of her ring) But other than that he's a good boy and takes care of the girls. I just can't have 3 roos and want the take the LF out of "prison". My husband is ready willing and able to "take care of them" but I don't have the heart to do that. Especially since we would all refuse to eat them.

omelette'smom :

I'll go to Merrimack too if anyone wants free roosters! I'm just not willing to drive an hour plus on the chance that nobody will want these guys! We have 3 and decided to keep my sons. He is left in a separate run and coop with his girls due to vicious fights with the BO. Any takers? The BO has never been an issue with people. The nhr pecked my mother in law's hand twice. (I still insist it's because of her ring) But other than that he's a good boy and takes care of the girls. I just can't have 3 roos and want the take the LF out of "prison". My husband is ready willing and able to "take care of them" but I don't have the heart to do that. Especially since we would all refuse to eat them.

There are usually people attending that will take free roosters. But be aware that not all are going to be giving them "pet" homes​

omelette'smom :

you should post this on the merrimack thread so people who are going can see it, i am not sure if that would be considered spamming, maybe you could delete it here and ad it??​

I went to Tilton yesturday and they have another one on May 23rd. So all interested can get their bators going. I rehomed 2 of my roos and keeping the one. My kids really want to try hatching our own so we'll see, maybe we'll have some fuzzy butts. Le fleche roo and bunch of misfits!!

omelette'smom :

I went to Tilton yesturday and they have another one on May 23rd. So all interested can get their bators going. I rehomed 2 of my roos and keeping the one. My kids really want to try hatching our own so we'll see, maybe we'll have some fuzzy butts. Le fleche roo and bunch of misfits!!

Ok I am heading to Tilton this week, this cant keep happening,
May 23rd is the Milford Swap it has been written in stone since December.
Tilton is going to have to choose another date or get in touch with me or Wendy to schedule.
there can not be competition between stores like this.​

The tilton tractor supply themselves are the ones doing it.
It's called the "TSC BARNYARD SWAP!" To be held monthly. No BYC members organizing anything-it's the employees themselves. I don't think they care that Milford's is also that weekend. They handed out flyers to everyone inviting them to bring small animals, large animals, crafts, produce, whatever you like! I hope I get another 10% off coupon for the next one also!

i would have liked to make a tilton swap, but if there is one closer to me i would rather go to the one closer, i drive all over for the swaps, its just too bad they want to hold it when we all cant go.

All of you being able to go WOULD make it a huge success but since there has never been a contact person from BYC to ever call them and set anything up they decided to just go their own I guess. It is monthly that they want to do this so shoot for June!! 286-7800!!
big_smile.png

Ok I am not going to step on anyone's toes here BUT I am going to lay it out as it stands, Tilton has jumped on a band wagon, one they should be contacting someone for dates for, They know the dates for the other TSC Swaps and are in my opinion deliberately setting dates to coincide with ones already put on the calendar.This is NOT fair to them nor to the store they are trying to cut out.
Had they not stepped on Merrimack They would have had a much better turn out. But no they actually lost out,
Now I don't know how many people feel Loyal to the TSC in Milford but keep in mind Milford started all this, If it wasn't for Milford none of these swaps would be happening.

All Tilton has to do is call for available dates, every other store has given that courtesy, and I think Tilton should follow the same line of thinking.

This has nothing to do with BYC, this is something a few of us put together.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom