Tucson: 9 hens & me

lin9

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2012
Hi, I love to visit Tucson but miss my girls, so only go down there from CO for a week. I would love to find a place where I can safely keep my hens, which they would enjoy. I personally can rent a casita or camp nearby.

I would have all my hens vaccinated again before driving them down. I know they can manage a longish drive because I brought them to CO all the way from NH a few years ago.

So, please help me locate a suitable place and I will share pix of the girls eating marijuana in my back yard.

best wishes,

Did you try posting on the AZ state thread? I provided you with the link on your other post.

Did you try posting on the AZ state thread? I provided you with the link on your other post.
HI< thanks!

but I couldn't get into that thread--I clicked it, but all the posts were quite old. When I clicked to post I just got back into the larger forum. ???

HI, thanks!

but I couldn't get into that thread--I clicked it, but all the posts were quite old. When I clicked to post I just got back into the larger forum. ???

HI, thanks!

There are posts by other members from just yesterday, including yours. I see where yesterday at 4:58 you quoted an old post by another member on the state thread:
Post #68308 of 68312

Try this to post your own new message:
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see an empty message box
Type your questions/comments in that
Click on the blue box "Post Reply"
That will add your questions to the AZ state thread

When you have a minute, check out this information (including the demo). It will help you understand how to do all sorts of things on BYC:
byc-frequently-asked-questions-faq.47654

Back
Top Bottom