Tuits needed

I Desperately NEED a Round Tuit!
tongue2.gif

Well if no one knows where to buy tuits does anyone know where I can obtain a calendar with the date "later" on it? Cause I have lots of promises from people for things they are going to do"later" but later hasn't arrived yet - at least not on their calendar. I'm thinking "later" must be a date/time on the Mayan calendar - sometime after 2012?

frow.gif
Hi There,
I have a bunch somewhere that my husband made. He thought he would be "funny" and do some up. But-I kept them and every time he said"when I get around to it" I handed him one. He finally said it was no longer funny. Never got the work done any faster either. But seriously, if you would like some I can look for them and send some to you. You could take maybe a plastic lid and write "TUIT" on it? Might help.

I thought I saw one run under the linoleum sticky tile floor I'm removing. I'll try to trap it for someone in dire need of a tuit...oh, wait, maybe I;d better keep it!

my grandmother used to keep one on her refrigerator. her tuit was round and said "Tuit". i wonder what ever happened to it?

Back
Top Bottom