TULSA area Cluckers

A Tulsa thread! Hello hello! I just joined today because we're thinking of getting ducks or quail. We live in the Renaissance neighborhood, near TU.

Welcome! I graduated from TU in 2004, my husband and I had a little starter home on S Marion near Will Rogers High School just after we got married and our first child was born when we lived there. Wow the campus has changed so much since I went there! We live on the east side of Tulsa now.

Thanks so much! We just arrived in 2008, so we didn't see the campus before all the new housing got built. I bet it did look very different! I love living so close to TU, with the beautiful campus and all the things going on there.

What?  It is?

In some flea market on the west side of tulsa

We did it guys!!!! The first meeting of the Rogers County 4H Poultry Club is at 7PM on Thursday 8/15/2013! Feel free to bring your children who show an interest in the poultry world that are ages 5 and up to 18! It will be at the 4H building in Claremore, OK across from the El Azteca on HWY 20 near the Expo Center.

Your kids will learn the breed recognition and traits, some minor genetics, how to feed, water, build pens/coops. Biosecurity, prepping for shoe and for the older kids with written permission from parents, how to process birds in a humane manner for consumption. Kids will be welcome to share information they have learned about their birds since the last meeting and do presentations. This will be a learning experience for myself as well however if you are interested in learning or would like your child to gain some valuable information, please let me know. I'm hoping to meet on Thursdays around 7PM according to the 4H guidelines. FFA members are welcome.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom