I live in Staten Island, currently have 9 chickens (4 grown, 5 chicks/pullets). I'm looking to sell 2 of the pullets. Please let me know if anyone is interested!! It's super hard trying to find a buyer for chicks/chickens in NYC.

1 Speckled Sussex Chick
2 Lavender Orpington Chicks
2 Easter Egger Chicks
ALL ARE 10 WEEKS OLD

Mix any 2 chicks you want I don't mind, pictures provided upon request.

I live in Staten Island, currently have 9 chickens (4 grown, 5 chicks/pullets). I'm looking to sell 2 of the pullets. Please let me know if anyone is interested!! It's super hard trying to find a buyer for chicks/chickens in NYC.

1 Speckled Sussex Chick
2 Lavender Orpington Chicks
2 Easter Egger Chicks
ALL ARE 10 WEEKS OLD

Mix any 2 chicks you want I don't mind, pictures provided upon request.
how much any pictures?

Hey y'all, from the Bronx!

Looking for other NYC area chicken keepers (and gardeners and whatever-else keepers) to lament the total non-existence of feed supply in the area, and swap city chicken/garden/whatever-else tips and stories!

If you're in the area or know someone who is, say hey!

We're first year chicken keepers in the Bronx. We also keep a pretty decent vegetable garden (in good years) and have kept bees in the past - we hope to, again, beginning this spring.
We usually have at least a half-dozen unfinished projects or more going at any given time on our wannabe urban farm. Inside we have two very domesticated cats who believe within the depths of their hearts that they are outdoor animals, however, they are very wrong.

We have to get a lot of our supplies online, unfortunately, but find ourselves packing the car to the max anytime we're out of town and stumble upon a Tractor Supply. We'd love to support smaller companies and utilize more sustainable products but we find this challenging in an urban area. We still do our best when economically feasible.

What about you?
I’m in tri-state area…there is a tea or supply about 45min away…but I order my duck food from Mazuri - waterfowl starter 50lb bags…the pellets float and ducks love them…also use purina catfish food 50lb bag ….its cheaper and I mix it in because a vet friend recommended it as well…the mazuri is more expensive but I don’t think there is a better duck food out there

Back
Top Bottom