Turkenstein25's Awesome Chat Thread!!!!!!!!

What do you think of this thread???

• Cool

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Awesome

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Boring

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
hide.gif

A little bit after 1am I woke up to Lemon bawking very loudly, as if a predator had broken into the run. For some reason when I turned on the lights, she was standing outside in the rain and darkness, pacing. :/ Soon after, the other hens (Charcoal and Spice) flew out of the coop and began walking around the run confused. The run door was open also, and before I went to sleep I checked, and it was closed. I went outside and checked inside the run and coop (Early and Twix were hiding in the nesting box), but saw no predator. Thankfully, no one was hurt, or as I feared, taken away by a night predator. I put everyone back in the coop and locked them up for the rest of the night.
What I'm wondering is why Lemon was bawking in the middle of the night? Could it be an animal or human? Has anyone experienced this before?

A little bit after 1am I woke up to Lemon bawking very loudly, as if a predator had broken into the run. For some reason when I turned on the lights, she was standing outside in the rain and darkness, pacing.
hmm.png
Soon after, the other hens (Charcoal and Spice) flew out of the coop and began walking around the run confused. The run door was open also, and before I went to sleep I checked, and it was closed. I went outside and checked inside the run and coop (Early and Twix were hiding in the nesting box), but saw no predator. Thankfully, no one was hurt, or as I feared, taken away by a night predator. I put everyone back in the coop and locked them up for the rest of the night.
What I'm wondering is why Lemon was bawking in the middle of the night? Could it be an animal or human? Has anyone experienced this before?
That is very strange..
hmm.png
Can the chickens open the run door by themselfs?

Back
Top Bottom