Turkey egg incubation 2.0

Put my turkey eggs into lockdown this morning all 8 eggs showed life but a couple of the larger eggs had small air cells to me. The smaller eggs looked ok humidity been in the 40 range because of where my incubator sits. I always do dry incubating.

I got some nutridrench for emergency use but would it help or hurt to put some in the water for these turkeys or just do straight water. Hatch day is supposed to be Saturday.

20210417_051843.jpg
20210417_051850.jpg
2 so far and 3 more pips in eggs.

How long after hatching can turkeys stay in incubator 2 are fairly dry one still little wet and one egg trying to zip but taking it a while. I leave my chicks in anywhere from 12 to 24 hours after hatch wasn't sure if these can take that long without food and water.

How long after hatching can turkeys stay in incubator 2 are fairly dry one still little wet and one egg trying to zip but taking it a while. I leave my chicks in anywhere from 12 to 24 hours after hatch wasn't sure if these can take that long without food and water.
I take my poults out as they are dry. They can stay in the incubator as long as chicks can.

Back
Top Bottom