Turkey Eggs For Sale - Colorado

corancher

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 18, 2007
Colorado
I thought I would see if anyone is interested in Turkey hatching eggs. I have White Holland, Bourbon, Slate all separated and pure breed. I have Auburn and Bronze still together so mixed.

There are enough of each breed to do a dozen egg at a time. I can sell in 6 or 12 eggs. Cost would be $10.00 for dozen or 6 for $5.00 plus shipping.

If interested please pm me, with number of eggs wanted, breed, when desired, and shipping addresss.

Thanks for looking

Ann

If you want turkeys, Ann is the lady to buy them from! She sent me nine eggs, and all nine of them are developing. I just can't wait!

I will be doing a hatching project with a group of first graders. How much would it be to get eggs shipped to northern Maine. I'm hoping to put some eggs in the incubator around 4/14. I'm probably looking to get a dozen eggs or so, and a variety of whatever you have.

I am very interested in your White Holland.
How soon could I get eggs. I have room for a few in by brooder now since I just put Buff eggs in there two days ago, I think there is still time to add turkey. I think only about 6 of them. I live in Trenton Florida 32693 zip code. How much to ship them here?

Cara - Thanks for the kind words. Glad they are developing for you. The eggs you sent me are also developing.

Yes, I do beleive I will still have eggs in two weeks, however if you really want some please pm me so I can put you on list. I have had a lot of response to this offer.

I have that shipping for 6 eggs if going to Midwest or East then the small flat rate box at $8.95 will be best postage deal. The large flat rate at $12.95 is the best bet for a dozen eggs. Anyone in states closer to Colorado it appears to be less costly to do actual postage by weight and it is less than the flat rate cost.

Anyone who wants eggs please pm me and I will put you on my list.

I will try to get some pictures links posted later today.

Thanks to everyone for looking.

Ann

Hi,
I would be interested in the bourbon red and the white holland.
My zip is 44030. How much would shipping be for 1 dozen eggs and how much for 2 dozen eggs?
Thanks, Carrie

Ann,
Do you have pictures of your White Hollands and also
where did you get them from?
Thank you,
S and S Poultry
Sharon

Back
Top Bottom