Turkey issue

Jaxnatlie

In the Brooder
Sep 23, 2018
7F567C30-C28D-485E-BA37-7CA1388C9927.jpeg FF1E4299-7D87-4647-8071-0DD1526F1CD4.jpeg My white female has dark spots that showed up a few days ago. She is normal otherwise, but as a new turkey owner, I am not sure what this is. She is eating and drinking normal, vent is clear, and droppings are normal. She did get in with the chickens last week and we have a pair of geese that roam the property.

View attachment 1542439 View attachment 1542440 My white female has dark spots that showed up a few days ago. She is normal otherwise, but as a new turkey owner, I am not sure what this is. She is eating and drinking normal, vent is clear, and droppings are normal. She did get in with the chickens last week and we have a pair of geese that roam the property.
Oh that doesn’t look good. I hate to tag you again @casportpony I know you must have a life outside of this site! So sorry :barnieor @R2elk @TurkeyTimes

Oh that doesn’t look good. I hate to tag you again @casportpony I know you must have a life outside of this site! So sorry :barnieor @R2elk @TurkeyTimes
The OP already was told it is likely fowl pox. The only thing the OP was not told was that dry fowl pox is not fatal and there really isn't much you can do other than to let it run its course.

Back
Top Bottom