Turkey, need help asap, dont want an egg exploding

TherryChicken

Crowing
7 Years
Sep 16, 2012
del valle, tx
Ok so I been incubating turkey eggs for 8 days. Now none of the eggs I saw anything in, sept one.. however the one that shows anything does not show veins, just black, no red no movements nun. Well I cracked open 2 eggs and nothing. No blood no bullseye nun. So here are pix of the egg that has anything in it. Is it bad and building bacteria or what?

if you look closely it looks to have a ring around the air cell.. what do you think? I also got some stinky chicken eggs and had to throw away 3 before incubation.

Ok so I been incubating turkey eggs for 8 days. Now none of the eggs I saw anything in, sept one.. however the one that shows anything does not show veins, just black, no red no movements nun. Well I cracked open 2 eggs and nothing. No blood no bullseye nun. So here are pix of the egg that has anything in it. Is it bad and building bacteria or what?
if you look closely it looks to have a ring around the air cell.. what do you think? I also got some stinky chicken eggs and had to throw away 3 before incubation.

I cant tell from the picture but I was told never make a decision on Turkey eggs til day 12.. Of course that's your call, if all the other eggs were infertile chances are this one is too..

Back
Top Bottom