Turkey Photo Contest

They're my new babies this year: two BB whites and two BB bronze. Between me and my Lindsey Stirling hoodie is apparently heaven for poults.

Took these Thursday but didn't get around to submitting them.These count for nothing but cuteness:

Sorry but this contest is already ended, maybe you can enter the next one when we have it.
If you have any suggestions to make the next photo contest work better and smoother then please PM me!

I know the contest is over.....I deliberately waited until afterwards to post this picture of these "dancing Toms", taken in a parking lot in Sheridan, Wyoming. These aren't my birds, they are wild, hence the reason I didn't want to give anyone the idea that I was entering my own birds. Congrats to all, the winners and those who just loved sharing photos of their turkeys!

I know the contest is over.....I deliberately waited until afterwards to post this picture of these "dancing Toms", taken in a parking lot in Sheridan, Wyoming. These aren't my birds, they are wild, hence the reason I didn't want to give anyone the idea that I was entering my own birds. Congrats to all, the winners and those who just loved sharing photos of their turkeys!

Cool picture there, Blooie!

Back
Top Bottom