Turkey poults getting bumps on their beaks?!! Help!

Kennas_Kritters

Songster
Dec 30, 2019
Polk City, FL
My Coop
My Coop
I have 5 Turkey poults and notice one has a black bump over it's right nostril. Wtf is it? How do I treat it?? Help please. :(

I noticed 2 of my Turkey poults have got these bumps on their beaks! They have only one on them. I checked their whole body and didn't find anymore. What is this? How do I treat it? I need help asap! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813-082456_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-082456_Snapchat.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20210816-135535_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20210816-135535_Snapchat.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 8
Hey, I posted this link in the turkey thread so hopefully if your still watching someone will have some insight for you!

I still don’t see much from this angle. Sorry.
The area around the nares is swollen and black. A previous member reported a similar case (might have been last year). I believe that the final determination was related to a respiratory problem but do not remember for sure. I also cannot remember what treatment was used.

Ok y'all I'm trying not to panic. Today they are all getting bumps. 1 has a more scab like appearance. They are also acting weird after eating. Bobbing its head almost like it has a impacted crop but I checked and it's not impacted. My chickens, guineas and duck that's in with them are not showing symptoms. I don't want to lose my turkeys. :( I'm scared. I have researched and haven't found anything that's quite like this....

Back
Top Bottom