Turkeys For 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very pretty
love.gif

I'm very sad, my favorite RP jake got into the back yard and our boxer mix killed him :-(. I was able to save the breast meat and a little of the dark meat. He was the one I intended to keep for my breeder.

I'm very sad, my favorite RP jake got into the back yard and our boxer mix killed him :-(. I was able to save the breast meat and a little of the dark meat. He was the one I intended to keep for my breeder.

Aw, I'm sorry! :(

It always sucks to lose a good bird, especially one that an intended keeper.

THat is a huge disappointment-- sorry you lost your favorite. Glad you could savage some of the meat.

Thanks for the condolences. My turkeys and peafowl trio have started roaming more. This morning they went through our front pasture and woke up my inlaws gobbling under their windows. I had to walk half way over there with the treat bucket calling them to get them to come back home. We have 85 acres, you would think they would stay home.

Thanks for the condolences. My turkeys and peafowl trio have started roaming more. This morning they went through our front pasture and woke up my inlaws gobbling under their windows. I had to walk half way over there with the treat bucket calling them to get them to come back home. We have 85 acres, you would think they would stay home.

Ahhhhhh, grass is always greener under the inlaws' window!!!
lau.gif

Lisa :)

Ahhhhhh, grass is always greener under the inlaws' window!!!   :lau

Lisa :)

Yes it literally is, we have no landscaping, weeds and dirt around our house, never gotten around to it, while they have St. Augustine and nice flower beds kept by a landscaper. I thought it was funny but my mother in law didn't, she likes to sleep in since she is retired. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom