Turning Green house into coop, What's the best way to do it?

Know any good non toxic Dwarf Shrubs? I wanna put one, or two in the run for the Sumatras.
I'm not aware of any dwarf shrubs sorry .I'm planting grape vines on the south facing wall of the run to block the evening sun .I also have a butterfly bush ready to plant .
I have wooden pallets, working on collecting more, & I'm also saving some cash for extra ply wood.

I have lots of chicken wire, I haven't been able to get hardware cloth.
I made a hoop house last summer to grow herbs and flowers and over the winter ordered 6 chicks .The 24 sq ft coop I made earlier this spring was the only brooder they had .It is their coop now.The 48 sq ft enclosed run they have was rushed and finished because they were feathering out fast.The run I'm making now is a day run only (8 x 16 -128 sq ft ) There were made using construction waste and pallets .The only other project I have planned for this year is extending my yard 40 ft.I haven't had to buy any lumber for any of these projects this year but I bought a couple new 2 x 4s last summer for the green house .Where there is a will there is a way!

Back
Top Bottom