TV commercial with BO so Cute!

justplainbatty

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
emmet MI
I just saw this on CNN this morning. This BO chicken walks a road, rides in a Semi, is at a diner, a bonfire and rides a train.SO cute! It's a spot for auto ins. but they don't even mention that until the end. Hope every one gets a chance to see it!

Edit;sp

Last edited:
Thank you for finding it and sharing it with us! The commercial is so imaginative and cute, especially that last scene of the Buff Orp in the train car.
love.gif

What a fun commercial! Thanks for sharing the YouTube link.

Thank you for finding it and sharing it with us! The commercial is so imaginative and cute, especially that last scene of the Buff Orp in the train car.
love.gif

love.gif

What a fun commercial! Thanks for sharing the YouTube link.

I just had to share that. My favorite part is when she is in the diner watching the guy eat eggs
smile.png

I just had to share that. My favorite part is when she is in the diner watching the guy eat eggs
smile.png

After I saw it through your link, I had DH watch it too. We both loved it, especially when she's watching the guy eat eggs, lol.

I love that commercial - I don't think it generated any revenue for the advertiser but, its great to see cute ads instead of the loud, raunchy ones that offend all senses.

Back
Top Bottom