Tween Boy Christmas Present Ideas

Pics
I'm getting a Visa card for $100 and an Amazon gift card for $100 for the oldest (he's 14) along with his gaming chair. The gaming chair box weighs a ton so I have no idea what he made me buy! He sent me the link to the chair and I got the exact color he asked for. When it came I was thinking "This will be fun to build on Christmas Eve."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PFJXC5H/?tag=backy-20

I know he will spend the money wisely though. I'd trust him with cash too. He's like my brother in a lot of ways. If he was like me, he wouldn't be getting gift cards :gig

Last edited:
You could buy a keyboard piano, my parents bought me that when I was 12 and I still have the same one. I placed it in my room and I taught myself how to play piano and sing all by myself, plus you said he's into music?
You can find some on Walmart for under $80, I got another one at Walmart for $87 that comes with headphones (plug into keyboard and you'll only hear you playing the piano), stool, microphone, the keyboard stand, and obviously, the keyboard. Great deal :)
I got a deal like that on Amazon for my youngest (11). It has a keyboard, stand, microphone, headphones, and keyboard stickers. I can't wait for him to play me music on it!

We got him drums one year and that was a fun Christmas! He saw the drums on Christmas Eve and I told them they were my brothers, he believed me and went back to bed :gigOn Christmas day he said "Uncle you got drums!" :lau My brother was crying from laughing so hard.

Nothing bugs me more than people who own guns with zero knowledge of gun safety!
[...]
I was so strict on my youngest with his air soft gun. I told him you never put your finger on that trigger unless you are pointing at what you want to hit and what you are trying to hit better be that target or you will face MY consequences on top of the police & judge...

I have definite opinions against the current (federal) case law on fire arms, but you could have 10000 guns and if you are serious about the responsibility of them completely, I will say to you on your porch, in the side walk, and at the polling place, "you are not the problem".

Somewhere (imgur?) I read the concept referred to as "trigger discipline". In one of the more forgettable episodes in the second TV series "Dragnet", Sargent Friday et al. had some stoner caricatures wanting their own little country (micronation in modern terms) that didn't know how to find the safety device on a long barrel gun.

I think I remember someone gave my son a book called "The Dangerous book for Boys" and it had all kinds of projects and things boys would be interested in, but they would read it because of the title.

There is a similar book for the girls, and any circulation desk pusher who gets after the boys for looking at the girls' books or the reverse should lose their librarian license.

[...] a sticking stuffer.

Err? A ticking stuffer however, would be useful to campers, if it is still called that.

i like that idea!! we are having a similar problem here!!! the tween just doesn’t have much on his list.....

I used to annoy my parents that way, because I was becoming more aware of the thinness of most material pleasure and wanting to be satisfied with what I had and could use thoroughly. Now that I am "grown up" they are much less ansy about it. You know him best, see if this is his intention too.

We got him drums one year and that was a fun Christmas! He saw the drums on Christmas Eve and I told them they were my brothers, he believed me and went back to bed :gigOn Christmas day he said "Uncle you got drums!" :lau My brother was crying from laughing so hard.

In hon'r of the Occasion, I am going to play "Bang on the Drum all Day" now. He should try and "bang on the desk" with "licks [...] so hot, they [make] the teacher want to danse"! Although he'd have to stay after school, which might suck.

I need this in my life!!! I could fit me, the youngest, the pit, the puggle, and the beagle on this!

It is huge!!

I have definite opinions against the current (federal) case law on fire arms, but you could have 10000 guns and if you are serious about the responsibility of them completely, I will say to you on your porch, in the side walk, and at the polling place, "you are not the problem".

Somewhere (imgur?) I read the concept referred to as "trigger discipline". In one of the more forgettable episodes in the second TV series "Dragnet", Sargent Friday et al. had some stoner caricatures wanting their own little country (micronation in modern terms) that didn't know how to find the safety device on a long barrel gun.

There is a similar book for the girls, and any circulation desk pusher who gets after the boys for looking at the girls' books or the reverse should lose their librarian license.

Err? A ticking stuffer however, would be useful to campers, if it is still called that.

I used to annoy my parents that way, because I was becoming more aware of the thinness of most material pleasure and wanting to be satisfied with what I had and could use thoroughly. Now that I am "grown up" they are much less ansy about it. You know him best, see if this is his intention too.

In hon'r of the Occasion, I am going to play "Bang on the Drum all Day" now. He should try and "bang on the desk" with "licks [...] so hot, they [make] the teacher want to danse"! Although he'd have to stay after school, which might suck.

It is huge!!
:lau his teachers all love him. He's an angel in public... Different story at home :D

Back
Top Bottom