Twin Tier Poultry Club Auction Saturday May 9th at 9:30am Bath, NY

I don't get much from the directions on the site. can you give me an address to pop into the garmin so I can find ya. Do you have a list of consignments yet?

Woo hoo!!! I can't wait! I took the day off from work just so I could go and DH and I are bringing a couple of friends who are just getting into chickens (and goats and.....).

See you there!
Katie

It is at the Bath, NY fairgrounds the Chestnut street entrance off from route 54. We never know what the consignments are till the morning of the auction and there are no early consignments.

thanks I plan on coming out to check it out. I hope there is a lot to auction that day to make it worth my drive.

Is this auction one that cages go with the birds or do buyers have to bring cages. I have been to both types. I want to be prepared. Hoping you have some of the more exotic varieties. And I have a list of things other people are looking for as well.

We usually have lots of boxes to put the birds in. There is usually peafowl, ducks, geese, chickens, pheasants, ect. we never know. See you there it should be fun!
big_smile.png

hey just wanted to say it was a good day and you were right it was worth the trip. I bought a few things. Maybe even one of your peahens?? Met a loy of people as well. Now that I know what it is all about and where it is I am hoping to get back for either the show or fall auction now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom