Twins?

cindy parker

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 18, 2014
Sylvania Georgia
Hi....I'm on day 11 of incubation with a batch of EE eggs. Last night (day 11) I noticed one egg has what appears to be 2 embryos dancing around. I tried to video but just couldn't do it by myself and didn't want to risk dropping the egg, but I did manage to get a somewhat decent picture of the egg. Does this look like a twin egg to any of you?

We shall see tomorrow...they are due to hatch tomorrow late afternoon or early Saturday:)

According to the chicks I've hatched that egg looks nowhere near done, usually in the last days you cannot see anything but a black blob and air sack, I don't know everything but this is only my experience, Good Luck with your twins!

That
According to the chicks I've hatched that egg looks nowhere near done, usually in the last days you cannot see anything but a black blob and air sack, I don't know everything but this is only my experience, Good Luck with your twins!
That picture was on day 11, This thread was started 9 days ago so, she's probably on track.

The picture was taken 12 days or so ago. Today is day 20 and I haven't looked at them since lockdown on day 18....they were all moving (19) but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Back
Top Bottom