two 11-month old hens in NJ

mcho717

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 4, 2011
Jersey Shore
Urgent - I have two 11-month-old hens that need a new home - a comet and a barred rock. Must stay together.

Can no longer keep them and want to see them go to a good family.

They are still prime layers, born May 2011. Comet lays 6-7 eggs a week and the rock 4-5.

Must be kept as pets only.

Last edited:
I am interested but can't get down the shore too easily. I live in bucks county PA. I would be willing to pay for the birds if you would be willing to meet somewhere in between, perhaps around the tacony bridge.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jesse

Hello are they still available I am looking to start having a few hens again , barn is empty and they will be well cared for a free ranged on 4 acres with guinea hen watch guards. Also would like to have them brood some chicks when they are in the mood. Let me know where you are in jersey . I am in the philly area and can travel .

Hi,

My name is Jen, I have 2 boys, ages 3 and 5, our hens are just starting to lay and my boys CRY over who is going to get the eggs! We are interested in your hens and will keep them together. We are in Dorothy, NJ. Our chickens are all held daily and named:)

They will be in a BRAND new (getting it tomorrow Amish) built coop with a tractor grazer.

Thank you for your consideration!

Back
Top Bottom