Two Blue Mottled Bantam Cochin pullets

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
I have two blue mottled bantam Cochin pullets for sale that are from shelleyb1969's eggs. They are 7 months old, and have been fantastic layers. One of them has already gone broody, hatched chicks, and is back laying as of today. Minimal white, should make excellent breeding stock. $25 each or $40 for both if they stay together. I can ship them for actual cost of shipping plus you will need to have a box sent to me via boxesforbirds.com.

Here's a few pics I took this morning....

15879_bluegirls.jpeg
15879_bluegirls2.jpeg
15879_fluffy_butts.jpeg
15879_bluegirls3.jpeg

Will I need to drive to Canby to pick them up? I'm in Vancouver but work in Portland often, and transportation would need to be coordinated.

Also, I want to quarantine them but probably not for the whole 30 days since it's getting cold out and I'd like them to be able to cuddle with the girls. Is quarantine a huge priority or is your poultry farm pretty biologically secure?

Quote:
I generally tell everyone to quarantine any birds they get from anywhere for at least 30 days, however, I can tell you that no bird on my property has EVER had any contagious disease of any kind.

I work evenings in Tualatin, Sun-Weds, and could bring them there, or if it's on the 205 side, I could bring them up as far as Clackamas Town Center during the day, or on Thursday evening.
Thanks!

Ok great. I have all of tomorrow off and could easily get to Clackamas Towne Center. I'm kind of navigationally challenged...hence being wary of traveling down to Canby, haha. I've never been there
tongue.png

I'm going to get some oyster shell and set up a bantam sized nipple waterer tomorrow morning (do they know how to use those? if not i'll keep them separate until they figure it out) and I can pick them up any time tomorrow if that works for you!

No, they've never used a nipply waterer. They've been using a water bottle type with the little plastic trough that fits on a wire door. I'm sure they'd figure it out though. Go ahead and hit the "buy it now" button to commit to buying them, and I'll PM you with details. THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom