Two Button Quail breeding pairs for sale! Good Homes Only!

maggienchamp

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 22, 2011
Sadly, I need to find new homes for my two Button Quail breeding pairs
sad.png
The first pair is a black face red breasted male + red breasted hen (Cato + Clove). The second pair is a silver red breasted male + cinnamon hen (Winston + Caridee).
I cannot stress enough that these birds need to go to a GOOD HOME! I take very good care of my birds and I would like to see the same care continue for them. Meaning - a proper diet, a clean and healthy environment, etc.
smile.png

I will sell both pairs for $40 or each pair for $25. I will ship, however - I have never shipped birds before (or live animals for that matter!), so this will be a first for me. I will ship them "Express" on a Monday or Tuesday in certified N.E.S.T boxes, and I will provide bedding for them, as well as a source of food/water (like a piece of fruit). Shipping is $30 (box + service).

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,I am very interested in a pair of your Button quails I would provide a very good home.I live in Vermont and would want them shipped.Please let me know if you still have them and how old they are Thank You!! Debbie

Sadly, I need to find new homes for my two Button Quail breeding pairs :(  The first pair is a black face red breasted male + red breasted hen (Cato + Clove). The second pair is a silver red breasted male + cinnamon hen (Winston + Caridee).
I cannot stress enough that these birds need to go to a GOOD HOME! I take very good care of my birds and I would like to see the same care continue for them. Meaning - a proper diet, a clean and healthy environment, etc. :)

I will sell both pairs for $40 or each pair for $25. I will ship, however - I have never shipped birds before (or live animals for that matter!), so this will be a first for me. I will ship them "Express" on a Monday or Tuesday in certified N.E.S.T boxes, and I will provide bedding for them, as well as a source of food/water (like a piece of fruit). Shipping is $30 (box + service). 

Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures! Thanks!
I would love a pair I have been looking for them forever in live in North Carolina so they would have to be shipped either pair will work I think there all beautiful I am not picky

Back
Top Bottom