Two cosy little cuties! :)

sophie94

In the Brooder
May 17, 2017
So I've had my Silkies for 2 weeks now and tonight when I went to put them into their coop they had already tucked themselves in :) this is probably minor for most people but I'm new to this all! lol normally I stand and call them up and they come waddling up the ladder!

Attachments

• IMG_2548.JPG
    IMG_2548.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 4
Cute! How old are they? Is one male and one female?? I have one with a crazy doo and I'm hoping it rounds out, I don't want a roo lol I only have one silkie so I'm hoping she's a hen

Cute! How old are they? Is one male and one female?? I have one with a crazy doo and I'm hoping it rounds out, I don't want a roo lol I only have one silkie so I'm hoping she's a hen
They're 5/6 months old :) how old is yours? I think Silvie might be slightly younger though cause she's a wee bit smaller! I was told they're both girls - so I'm hoping they are! Lol no eggs yet but no crowing either lol! Sadie has really crazy hair at the top! I've been told they're so hard to sex! I asked the man I bought them off if they were definitely girls and he said yes so I'm just hoping he's right! Lol

Mine is only a month lol, we're moving them out to the coop at the end of June when I know it's not freezing out anymore.. I hope they learn to put themselves to bed like this! Their so adorable

Mine is only a month lol, we're moving them out to the coop at the end of June when I know it's not freezing out anymore.. I hope they learn to put themselves to bed like this! Their so adorable
Mine started off in a hutch, I've literally only had mine about a month now. So at the start I was putting them in and then I gave them some mealworms at the bottom of the ladder and threw some up it aswell. I shine my light down aswell so they can see where they're going. Then for the first the other night they went up themselves! They'll soon get the hang of it :)

Back
Top Bottom