Two free roosters

chickknitter

Hatching
6 Years
Mar 19, 2013
Norfolk mass
I have two four month old roosters who need a new home. One is a Plymouth barred rock and the other is a black Orpington. Both in good health and nice temperament. They just started crowing and it is bothering the hubby. We also don't want the neighbors to start complaining. I wish I could keep them but we have plenty of hens besides. If you are interested I will email photos. They are two handsome gents. Btw they have been free ranging up til now. I live in the Boston area(suburbs).

I'm not sure how to post a post on my iPod but I have 7 free meat roosters in Iowa. Anyone let me know if you or someone you know might want them please

Last edited:
HI naadarien,

I have a RI Red that has been run off my neighbor's property by another aggressive Roo. I've had him for about 6 weeks. He is extremely friendly and follows me around. As the weather approaches, I need to find a good home for him . My neighbor knows I have him and has many birds and indicated that the roo will not be able to be returned lest it goes in the pot.

I'm located near Stowe. Please let me know if this is of interest to you. I can send photos should you request them.

Thanks,

Kip

Back
Top Bottom