Two questions for the magical one

At least it wasn't in the freezer. Now you won't have a mystery to solve.
That would be a weird place for it 😂🤣 and we just cleaned the freezer like yesterday haha but I cannot believe it was in the damn purse all this time!! I even asked my brother about it the other day :th I have too much stuff in my purse clearly 😂🤣

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!??! It WAS in the purse!! At the very very bottom of it though!! :th :barnie I DID look through it when I first lost it, was the first place I looked, and did not see it in there, but I also did not dump every single thing out of it and evidently did not dig far enough down! I had a lot of stuff in there on top of it making it impossible to find! :barnie But are you freaking kidding me!? I’ve been tearing everything apart forever and almost bought a new one and it was right there the whole time! 🙄🙄🙄 on the plus side though, this is making me clean everything out and go through stuff 😂🤣
Go tape it to the wall in the bathroom.
Charge your fitbit while you shower only.
The rest of the time have it on...be wearing it.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?!??! It WAS in the purse!! At the very very bottom of it though!! :th :barnie I DID look through it when I first lost it, was the first place I looked, and did not see it in there, but I also did not dump every single thing out of it and evidently did not dig far enough down! I had a lot of stuff in there on top of it making it impossible to find! :barnie But are you freaking kidding me!? I’ve been tearing everything apart forever and almost bought a new one and it was right there the whole time! 🙄🙄🙄 on the plus side though, this is making me clean everything out and go through stuff 😂🤣
1608776056858.gif

Go tape it to the wall in the bathroom.
Charge your fitbit while you shower only.
The rest of the time have it on...be wearing it.
That’s an excellent idea! I usually charge it in the bedroom at night or whenever it runs out but the bathroom is a great idea! I’ll try that! I’m so mad it was in there the whole time though 😂🤣😭😤

Women’s purses scare me.
It’s like a living survival kit..... that also serves as a random stuff graveyard. Crap gets lost for years..... yet starting a fire, keeping warm in a random snowstorm as well as 2500 calories can easily be found inside.
They are designed to scare men.. they even keep stuff in them I am afraid to look at, let alone touch.

Back
Top Bottom