Two weeks old already!

Did you open the nesting boxes? Mine are getting big!

I haven't been able to get their hay yet for their nesting boxes. Gotta get that soon. Yours are getting big! They are so pretty too!

Opened up their nesting boxes today. That's them checking them out. Ended up trying shavings in them. If they kick it all out then I will get some hay. Figured with them being 16 weeks now, I better get them opened up. Now just hoping for some eggs! :)

Opened up their nesting boxes today. That's them checking them out. Ended up trying shavings in them. If they kick it all out then I will get some hay. Figured with them being 16 weeks now, I better get them opened up. Now just hoping for some eggs!
smile.png
They look so good in there. Hope you get some eggs soon?x

I don't think so. I had 5 that had tail feathers that looked like a roosters tail. When they did their mini moult around 12 weeks they lost them and have normal ones now. The red sex links hatcheries sort by color. Did you buy them as pullets?

Last edited:
My girls are doing great! Still growing like weeds. Haha They will be 18 weeks on friday. And they still haven't laid me an egg! I haven't checked their nesting boxes this morning yet. Some are so close. They are squatting alot and their combs are bright red and swollen. They have been actively checking the nest boxes for a couple weeks. How are your girls doing?

Back
Top Bottom