Tylan 50 dosage

Her poop looks a little bit bloody. A couple days now it's been a little yellow. It seems she is getting worse I don't know what to do, am I doing something wrong???

I can try" I bought tylan last week will that help? What could be wrong with her? I was hoping the Tylan would help her because I'm going out of town on Saturday and I'll be gone for two weeks I will have to rely on my dad to treat her because I won't be here.

I have two chickens this one that is sick and I have a brown one. A couple months ago the brown one had white droppings and someone told me to get nutridrench an it worked she got better. Why isn't the nutridrench helping this one?

I can try" I bought tylan last week will that help? What could be wrong with her? I was hoping the Tylan would help her because I'm going out of town on Saturday and I'll be gone for two weeks I will have to rely on my dad to treat her because I won't be here.
Tylan will help with a couple of bacteria, but will not treat coccodiosis. Is there any chance you can get her to a vet?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom