Tylan50 or Omnimycin

bantyman

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Blue Ridge GA
I have a roo that has the sneezing runny nose thing just starting I was wondering which of the two antibiotics would be best to use in order to knock this stuff out I even have some of the Tetracycline powder which I am thinking about using along with the other I dont want to fight this stuff all winter I want to knock it out and get er done
lol.png
I really appreciate any help on this Thanx so much

I have a roo that has the sneezing runny nose thing just starting I was wondering which of the two antibiotics would be best to use in order to knock this stuff out I even have some of the Tetracycline powder which I am thinking about using along with the other I dont want to fight this stuff all winter I want to knock it out and get er done
lol.png
I really appreciate any help on this Thanx so much

I would check first to see if there's something environmental causing the symptoms, such as ammonia fumes from soiled bedding, feed dust, pollen, pesticide in the soil etc...
If it's not environmental, I recommend that you quarantine him and treat him with tylan 50 only. Your other option would be to cull him, remember biosecurity.

Back
Top Bottom