shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
TYNGSBOROUGH GARDENS
CHICKEN SWAPS

clip_image002.jpg

Every 3rd Sunday of each month from March through November (weather permitting for Nov)
9 am – 1 pm
347 Middlesex Road
Tyngsborough Ma 01879

Come buy sell or trade chickens, rabbits other small critters, goats ,all animal related products, crafts, home made items, plants ect….
( larger animals please contact before hand)

order to sell poultry from this property your flovk must be tested by the state you live in, so please have a copy of the heslth certificate, testing goes for chickens, hatching eggs, peafowl, pheasants and guinea's, waterfowl does not need to be tested neither do rabbits or quiel, thank
$5.00 sellers fee per car or $25.00 for the season sellers
Includes free use of electricity
Free Coffee

For More information contacts below
Gabriela Aramayo - 978-649-9400
(OWNER OF BUSINESS)
Shay- 978-413-7672 or [email protected]

Last edited:
Cool...

I was talking with Jackie today on FB, and am considering doing a free gardening seminar that day if the owner is OK with it? If not, I'll just do an impromptu tailgate seminar from my truck for anyone who wants to listen.

Ohhh that sounds great, I am sure she will be ok with it, I will run it by her today, can I advertise that with the flyers?

I will have some polish standard and some cochin bantams and duccles for sale, also i should have some bunnys ready to go by this swap as well, lion heads and lops.

Back
Top Bottom