Tyngsborough Gardens Monthly Chicken swap in Tyngsborough Ma 7/15

I may be attending the swap on Sunday, July 18th and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 4 month old Aruacana cockerel. He is black with spots of white, a green shine in the sunlight, and a few blond streaks near his tail. Please let me know, he is a very beautiful bird!

I may be attending the swap on Sunday, July 18th and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 4 month old Aruacana cockerel. He is black with spots of white, a green shine in the sunlight, and a few blond streaks near his tail. Please let me know, he is a very beautiful bird!
Don't you mean August 18th? And I maybe interested in him. I may be at the swap this Sunday.

THe more people coming to buy brings in more sellers-- it becomes a win-win.
wee.gif

Just drove 1 hr. to Tyngsboro for the August 18th swap to find out that it was cancelled. So much for our Sunday morning......

Just drove 1 hr. to Tyngsboro for the August 18th swap to find out that it was cancelled. So much for our Sunday morning......
NOt ccancelled-- I was there for a couple hours along with another seller . . . .NO customers, not one showed in the hours we were there. My drive is over an hour--

Back
Top Bottom