***Typey Bearded Blue Silkie Cockerel***

Quote:
And he would tell you and I alike that he does not want to know an amount... Quite frankly after my attempt at totaling it the other day, I don't want to know either!
duc.gif
old.gif

Quote:

My hubby is very indulgent of all my ventures. Though that might be because I typically pursue my interests, passion with a certain amount of success. It's all a process and I see no point in starting with mediocre. Just my two cents
smile.png
. Enlight of that, my hubby won't mind a "few more" beautiful birds, just like this boy!
clap.gif

It's a good thing you don't have my husband, you two together would already have a hatchery the size of Dallas
lau.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
My hubby is very indulgent of all my ventures. Though that might be because I typically pursue my interests, passion with a certain amount of success. It's all a process and I see no point in starting with mediocre. Just my two cents
smile.png
. Enlight of that, my hubby won't mind a "few more" beautiful birds, just like this boy!
clap.gif

It's a good thing you don't have my husband, you two together would already have a hatchery the size of Dallas
lau.gif

I believe that is NO exaggeration!
gig.gif
ya.gif

Quote:
Watching?

Do not fall asleep! The auction ends in 4 days and 12 hours! You can do it
gig.gif

You people are CRAZY!
gig.gif
Thank goodness for proxy bidding!

Back