***Typey Bearded Blue Silkie Cockerel***

Birds & Eggs

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 23, 2011
Texas
Up for your consideration is a beautiful approximately 6 month old Bearded Blue Silkie Cockerel. He has all 5 toes on both feet, heavy foot feathering, dark eyes, a nice shaped comb( although it is a bit light), good wings, a huge crest and cushion, and very good type. He has been handled a lot and is a mellow boy. Pics and video were taken on 11-25-11. Please e-mail us with any questions or if you want additional pictures of this cockerel ([email protected]) All our birds are very well taken care of and have been pampered since hatch=) This boy has been wormed and mite and lice sprayed regularly. He will be bathed and have his toenails and beak trimmed. He will ship in a new Horizon Box with glued mesh and deep shavings and fruit cup to keep him hydrated during the trip. We will include his health info along with NPIP in an envelope taped inside the box. Please keep in mind shipping live birds is a risk and can be stressful on the birds. Local pick up is always welcome.
BLUE SILKIE COCKEREL VIDEO--

101054_blue_cockerel_for_sale_cover.jpg

101054_blue_2.jpg

101054_blue_3.jpg

101054_blue_4.jpg

101054_blue_5.jpg

101054_blue_6.jpg

101054_100_0557.jpg

Wow I think we are going to have to put a cap on that paypal account
wink.png
gig.gif
Just kidding!!!

I will be watching next year for some offspring from you b/c it looks like your buying up the best of the best lady!!!
big_smile.png

BTW Birds & Eggs he is very nice
thumbsup.gif
If I didn't have a few blue roo's already I would be all over that!!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Agreed!
thumbsup.gif

Beth G. :

Wow I think we are going to have to put a cap on that paypal account
wink.png
gig.gif
Just kidding!!!

I will be watching next year for some offspring from you b/c it looks like your buying up the best of the best lady!!!
big_smile.png

BTW Birds & Eggs he is very nice
thumbsup.gif
If I didn't have a few blue roo's already I would be all over that!!!
droolin.gif

Quote:
Agreed!
thumbsup.gif

My husband will send you a big Thank You if you would kindly close my paypal account!
gig.gif
Do NOT ever add up totals on your paypal account!
barnie.gif
Josh and Katie have consistantly beautiful birds. Now, if they would just quit hiding the best when I come out!
idunno.gif
hide.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
If I had to take a guess I bet your hubby called them and said "hey guys, please hide all the best birds ya got cause I'll be broke if ya don't........Click"
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Just kidding but, ya never know b/c I bet my husband would do that if he didn't have control of the bank accounts already
wink.png

Quote:

My husband will send you a big Thank You if you would kindly close my paypal account!
gig.gif
barnie.gif
Josh and Katie have consistantly beautiful birds. Now, if they would just quit hiding the best when I come out!
idunno.gif
hide.gif
gig.gif

cool bird! Is the extra toe a trait of the breed or is that like a mutation or something? I have a hen with an extra joint in her fingers, some kinda mutation or something.

Quote:
Silkies are born with 5 toes, it's not a mutation. Now, when they have 4 or 6 instead of 5 I guess it could be considered a mutation.

Beth G. :

If I had to take a guess I bet your hubby called them and said "hey guys, please hide all the best birds ya got cause I'll be broke if ya don't........Click"
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Just kidding but, ya never know b/c I bet my husband would do that if he didn't have control of the bank accounts already
wink.png

Quote:
gig.gif
barnie.gif
idunno.gif
hide.gif
gig.gif

My hubby is very indulgent of all my ventures. Though that might be because I typically pursue my interests, passion with a certain amount of success. It's all a process and I see no point in starting with mediocre. Just my two cents
smile.png
. Enlight of that, my hubby won't mind a "few more" beautiful birds, just like this boy!
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom