Typical Comments by Ignorant People

I cant believe people actually said things like that!
I just cant believe it...They sound like very bitter old people...
Best of luck to you, and I hope you get to keep your hens!

somad.gif
Who's picking on Squishy?!?!

I hope you get to keep your hens!
fl.gif

disgusting!!! Close minded and ignorant people are found in every education level of this world and they are the ones to blame for all our main issues. I love how people can spend so much time legislating rules over chickens and other livestock then really spend their valuable time on what truly matters.

good luck on this and don't give up if you found 600 signatures, maybe we can find you another 600 more and some opinionated and factual letters to them too!!!

Ema

There's a neighbor of my parents that acts like she's the queen of the neighborhood, and is a close minded Martha Stewart wanna-be control freak. She always calls me ignorant because our yard is full of fruit trees and other natural plants. Her yard is completely paved over with paving stones and all plants are in pots. She would hate chickens in the neighborhood. I took my roosters over there for one day, she called the police/code enforcement as soon as the crowing started. Those roosters were scared of her, they shut up afterwards!

Ahaha, a friend of mine's MIL is having a similar problem now in Covington, which is just outside New Orleans- she built a storage shed on her property that is painted barn red, and the neighbors are having a FIT.

Apparently red is just not IN for storage sheds. Who the heck cares?
lol.png
People can be so fussy and elitist.

I'm glad the house we're buying is in a neighborhood where there are already chickens, and where people ride horses down the street. The only subdivision covenant we have to follow is that we have to put up a 6ft wood privacy fence.

Back
Top Bottom