Typical or just unlucky? Quail Roo Aggression

How big of pipe should I buy?
Mine like the t shaped connectors, and there’s usually a bin of pieces of pipe that are about 2 feet long, I buy that and cut it in half or thirds. Be sure to get the lightweight sewer kind not the heavy pvc. My Home Depot stocks them in slightly different places, and they look the same, but the one stocked in pvc is heavy and expensive, the one stocked in the sewer area is lighter and only like $3.50.

Mine like the t shaped connectors, and there’s usually a bin of pieces of pipe that are about 2 feet long, I buy that and cut it in half or thirds. Be sure to get the lightweight sewer kind not the heavy pvc. My Home Depot stocks them in slightly different places, and they look the same, but the one stocked in pvc is heavy and expensive, the one stocked in the sewer area is lighter and only like $3.50.
Thank you! That saved me a bunch of money 💰 the pvc ones are pricey

What diameter pipe should I need. It looks like most are only 4 inches. Is that enough?

Back
Top Bottom