Ugggh - Horrid Temperature Spike - UPDATE Baby Pics!

Quote:
Funny you say that - DH said yesterday sheepishly (after seeing your duckie in the bathtub vid, I might add!) "Umm, could we hatch out DUCKLINGS?" Not ducks, ducklings. There is no way we can have ducks in our dinky yard, which he knows, but his wild scheme is to hatch out ducks and then sell them so that he, too, can have ducklings playing in our bathtub
roll.png
I think we need to wait until we have more room, and then we can hoard the ducks for ourselves.

Silkiechicken - your grandkids are due tomorrow! I heard peeping when I went by the bator
fl.gif

Nope, actually, I explain the issue and show a bator pic on page 5. My hova saved my rear when it happened actually, it kept them cozy while I fixed my bator. It was totally my own design flaw, and has been remedied.

Quote:
I was offered eggs from someone who told me that I could have the eggs when they find their duck broody again. I guess she keeps hatching out ducklings and space is becoming an issue. It would be REALLY hard to resist freely offered duck eggs, I doubt that I would have the will
big_smile.png

Silkie - we have 2 pips that I can see, hopefully babies tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting a few Khaki Campbells from the waterfowl folks in town. Husband said it would be fun to have ducks...that's an acknowledgment of consent, right?

Quote:
Oh, that is totally consent! He should know by now that wording like that is virtually a verbal contract.
lol.png

I have 2 babies flopping around in the incubator and at least one more pip.

Last edited:
New babies! Wanna see, wanna see!

I guess I need to start making a space for duckies then...
hmm. front yard or back yard....side yard is garden.

Back
Top Bottom