Ugh, horrid song

Quote:
I've never seen that video before girl, now I have this weird urge to re-watch snow white
hide.gif

Totally warps Disney's version of that. In a really great way.

Quote:
I've never seen that video before girl, now I have this weird urge to re-watch snow white
hide.gif

Totally warps Disney's version of that. In a really great way.

oh yeah. with the creep factor throw in too lol

This song has just gotten really popular around here and I absolutely hate it. It reminds me of a horror movie...one where a person is just riding a carousel in the dark around and around and around with that music playing in the background...at some creepy carnival.

Quote:
I really dislike that song as well. The first time I really listened to the lyrics I was going "WHAT?! Is this song really about shooting people?"

Quote:
I really dislike that song as well. The first time I really listened to the lyrics I was going "WHAT?! Is this song really about shooting people?"

Look up the Westroads shooting, or the Von Maur shooting in Omaha, NE. THEN live in the area and hear that song. *screams and rips at hair* It's seriously just wrong. I'd rather listen to Ice-T's Cop Killer or anything by 2 Live Crew than that freaking song. Where is the Moral Commission or whatever they were calling themselves? You know, the ones who stuck stickers on CDs.

Back
Top Bottom