UGH! i hate when i get wrong info!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BirdBoy88, Jun 15, 2008.

1. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    As you all know i have 5 eggs in my bator right now... they are on day 8 and the embryos are moving around like it's a party in there..lol

well member i said they were mix ( mutt ) eggs well now i stop by my uncle house and he's like ( oh i ment to call you and tell you thos eggs may not be mutt eggs cuz see i had banty eggs mix with the mutt eggs on the table)

so i don't know if i have the normal banty eggs or mutts
    cuz my cousin wanted bantys so i said i would hatch him out some i was going to get 10 banty eggs but there was a change in plans an now i'm not sure if i should still get the 10 banty eggs or just wait till these 5 eggs in the bator hatch .. i don't know witch is what or anything now.lol [​IMG]

2. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Wait until you get these babies on the ground. Then you'll have a better idea of what you have or don't have and go from there.

What a frustration!!!

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Quote:ok i will and Yes it is and theres more!..lol i have 24+ quail eggs coming plus i want another breed of quails thats 24+ but i didn't order thos yet and i don't think there will be enough room in my bator for all the eggs i wish i had 2 bator [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by