UGH! I need more moisture!!!

SillyChicken

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 12, 2010
Oil of Olay, regenerist... works great, doesn't take much and you can't even tell it's there!

Last edited:

Intheswamp

Crowing
10 Years
Mar 25, 2009
South Alabama
Large soggy sponges placed as needed. Misting with a mister. Wet paper tow.., er, uh...

OOPS!!! Sorry!! Wrong application.
tongue.png

Ed

Last edited:

Kgee

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 2, 2009
SW Missouri
I used to live in Denver (dry, dry, dry) & the best that I have ever found is a face cream made by LUSH (a Canadian all natural lotions & potions company) called Skin Shangrila. Last I checked, it was about $48 for 1.7 oz & worth every penny. I have very dry, "mature" skin & it's the only thing I've found that I can put on once in the morning & lasts till the next. Everything else required repeated applications (including heavy night creams for day use).

Three Cedars Silkies

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Gainesville, Fl.
I have "older" skin too...
big_smile.png
and I started using plain old Ponds cold cream as a moisturizer. I don't use a lot, but I think it does the best job of forming a barrier that helps to prevent moisture loss.

coloradochick

Songster
12 Years
Dec 19, 2007
Brighton, CO
I use the Olay line also. The Regenerist products work really well for me and yes Colorado is VERY dry. I would love to move to Virginia (or anywhere down there) for many reasons
smile.png

A and D ointment at night works wonders too!

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Has anyone tried to more expensive Pro X Olay line? I use regenerist in the morning and a heavier Olay night creme at night and my skin still feels tight for a while. Maybe I should use the Gold Bond on my face
hmm.png

Top Bottom