UGH! I need more moisture!!!

Oil of Olay, regenerist... works great, doesn't take much and you can't even tell it's there!

Last edited:
Large soggy sponges placed as needed. Misting with a mister. Wet paper tow.., er, uh...

OOPS!!! Sorry!! Wrong application.
tongue.png

Ed

Last edited:
I used to live in Denver (dry, dry, dry) & the best that I have ever found is a face cream made by LUSH (a Canadian all natural lotions & potions company) called Skin Shangrila. Last I checked, it was about $48 for 1.7 oz & worth every penny. I have very dry, "mature" skin & it's the only thing I've found that I can put on once in the morning & lasts till the next. Everything else required repeated applications (including heavy night creams for day use).

I have "older" skin too...
big_smile.png
and I started using plain old Ponds cold cream as a moisturizer. I don't use a lot, but I think it does the best job of forming a barrier that helps to prevent moisture loss.

I use the Olay line also. The Regenerist products work really well for me and yes Colorado is VERY dry. I would love to move to Virginia (or anywhere down there) for many reasons
smile.png

A and D ointment at night works wonders too!

Has anyone tried to more expensive Pro X Olay line? I use regenerist in the morning and a heavier Olay night creme at night and my skin still feels tight for a while. Maybe I should use the Gold Bond on my face
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom