ugh!!!! shopping online problem what would you do?

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
OK I will try and make this as short and simple as I can to save you from falling asleep..LOL

I ordered and PAID for a necklace on October 21.. the seller acknowledged that she received payment on Oct 21.. said she would mail out necklace on Monday.... well silly me I ASSumed that she meant Monday October 24th.

so FF>> to Wednesday November 2nd. I emailed the seller asking her if she got it in the mail and if she had a tracking number for me..... no response...

I emailed her on the company site.... on november 3rd.... no reply...

I contacted a friend of mine who has known her for 16 years.... he gets a hold of her and she finally replies saying she needs my paypal address so she can invoice me.... ummm NO I already paid.. went to my paypal account and got her the transaction number and that it stated the payment had cleared.

then I get an email opps sorry "hun"..(no one calls me hun
somad.gif
) I will mail it out on Monday...

what would you do?... wait it out or cancel the transaction via paypal?

Oh.. and I wanted this necklace to go with a top I bought for a holiday party that is this Friday November 11th... so now I have to go and see if I can find another one to replace it.

If you need it and it hasn't been sent yet, I would cancel the transaction and buy elsewhere. No sense in buying something you won't be able to use for the reason you bought it in the first place!

Quote:
Perfect!

Sorry about this jerk of a seller. I've gotten my money back from paypal due to the same problem. Although, it hurt my feelings that I didn't get what I bid on.

I would get a refund even if I wanted the item just because I would be very upset over her conduct.

Back
Top Bottom