ugh!!!! shopping online problem what would you do?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Dar, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    OK I will try and make this as short and simple as I can to save you from falling asleep..LOL

I ordered and PAID for a necklace on October 21.. the seller acknowledged that she received payment on Oct 21.. said she would mail out necklace on Monday.... well silly me I ASSumed that she meant Monday October 24th.

so FF>> to Wednesday November 2nd. I emailed the seller asking her if she got it in the mail and if she had a tracking number for me..... no response...

I emailed her on the company site.... on november 3rd.... no reply...

I contacted a friend of mine who has known her for 16 years.... he gets a hold of her and she finally replies saying she needs my paypal address so she can invoice me.... ummm NO I already paid.. went to my paypal account and got her the transaction number and that it stated the payment had cleared.

then I get an email opps sorry "hun"..(no one calls me hun [​IMG] ) I will mail it out on Monday...

what would you do?... wait it out or cancel the transaction via paypal?

Oh.. and I wanted this necklace to go with a top I bought for a holiday party that is this Friday November 11th... so now I have to go and see if I can find another one to replace it.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Attila was a hun. How irresponsible of her. If you no longer will need the necklace, tell her to refund your money.

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    If you need it and it hasn't been sent yet, I would cancel the transaction and buy elsewhere. No sense in buying something you won't be able to use for the reason you bought it in the first place!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Get a refund if you dont LOVE the neclace...That's sad of her to do that!

5. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    i just filed a dispute with paypal...

6. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Quote:Perfect!

Sorry about this jerk of a seller. I've gotten my money back from paypal due to the same problem. Although, it hurt my feelings that I didn't get what I bid on.

7. ChickiKat

ChickiKat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2011
    Eastern Kansas
    If I had to get another necklace because I hadn't received the first one I would ask for a refund.

8. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I would get a refund even if I wanted the item just because I would be very upset over her conduct.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by